Texas Accidental, Wrongful Death Lawyer (Attorney)
A Texas accidental, wrongful death lawyer (attorney) specializes in handling accidental, wrongful death cases throughout Texas. If you are in need of a Texas accidental, wrongful death lawyer (attorney) who is a wrongful death law expert, we will travel to you immediately.
Please browse the resources on this site regarding Texas accidental, wrongful death law. There are numerous articles, legal descriptions, statutory law references, wrongful death links to other important law websites, summaries of accidental, wrongful death law in Texas, daily legal headlines, and a quick contact form to get in touch with a Texas accidental, wrongful death lawyer (attorney) who is familiar with Texas law.
If someone you love has suffered accidental, wrongful death or injury as a result of someone's negligence, a lawyer (attorney) who is experienced in handling Texas accidental, wrongful death cases will respond immediately to your inquiry. Place your trust in a lawyer (attorney) with an outstanding track record in accidental, wrongful death cases throughout Texas when it matters most.
Featured Articles on Wrongful Death
- February 11, 2003 - Crash Victim's Estate Files Lawsuit
- January 22, 2003 - High Court Declines Pic Suit
- November 2, 2002 - Barretts awarded $30.9M in McCrady case
- November 1, 2002 - Pipeline-blast plea deal crafted
- November 1, 2002 - Quikrete settles wrongful death lawsuit
- October 30, 2002 - Psychiatric patient was hit 31 times
- October 23, 2002 - Family of woman found dead in 1992 files wrongful death suit
- March 19, 2002 - Suit Filed in Amtrak Derailment
- March 14, 2002 - Chicago Will Sue Over Scaffold Collapse
- March 5, 2002 - Car Seat Suit Nets $10.5 Million
- March 4, 2002 - British Women Sue Over Third Generation Contraceptive Pill
- December 20, 2001 - Relatives Face Tough Legal Battles After Players' Deaths
- December 3, 2001 - Court Looks Into Disaster Which Killed Twenty-one in Swiss Canyon
- September 10, 2001 - Wrongful death suit ties employee to cell-phone use
- August 27, 2001 - University of Virginia Medical Center to Pay $ 1.5 Million for Wrongful Death
- August 25, 2001 - Tire Company Settles Injury Suit; Courts: Texas family gets $7.5 million from Bridgestone/Firestone before jury verdict.
- August 20, 2001 - Lawsuits allege Ford at fault in 11 fatalities
LawyerEdge Legal Marketing